This site puts cookies on your device to make it work better. By continuing to use our site, we’ll assume you’re okay with this. More about cookies
You can live in a residential care home
- A residential care home is a comfortable place to live.
- Your bedroom belongs to you. You can choose what you want in your room.
- You’ll be given time to yourself and will be treated fairly and with respect.
- Staff are there all day and all night to give you help and support with emotional, physical and social needs.
- The staff will support you to do as many things as you can for yourself and help you to become more independent.
Apply to live in residential care
- You can ask your social worker or a friend to apply for you. You can contact your social worker directly or call your local office.
- You can apply by yourself or ask someone to speak for you
- Telephone 0116 305 0004