CLIMA (CLImate Mitigation and Adaptation) is a partnership between Local Authorities in Leicestershire working together to reduce our carbon emissions and to deal with the impacts of climate change.
CLIMA is represented on the Environment Commissioning Hub which is one of five hubs working within Leicestershire Together.
Members of CLIMA are;
- Leicestershire County Council
- Leicester City Council
- Rutland County Council
- Blaby District Council
- Charnwood Borough Council
- Harborough District Council
- Melton Borough Council
- North West Leicestershire District Council
- Oadby and Wigston Borough Council
- Climate East Midlands
- Leicestershire and Rutland Rural Community Council
Also in this section:
Page Last Updated: 1 February 2013