How to Book
- Complete the booking form and send it with your cheque to Mrs Gill Gordon, 1 Meadow Lane, Markfield, Leics, LE67 9WT.
- Gill is willing to reserve places, following a phone call or email, however, unless full payment and a booking form are received within 10 days, places will not be guaranteed.
- Cheques to be made payable to ‘Leicestershire Retirement Association’. (Please write trip title, your own name and if your cheque includes payment for other participants, their names, on the reverse of the cheque).
- For theatre visits please indicate on the booking form if you wish to be seated with any other participants.
- We are a friendly group and extend a warm welcome to new members and their guests. If you are travelling with us for the first time, or are travelling alone and would like to be introduced to other participants please let Gill know.
Excursions email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gill’s address:1 Meadow Lane, Markfield, Leics. LE67 9WT
Gill’s home telephone no:01530 243489
Cancellations:Refunds are discretionary and will only be made if your place can be filled
Emergency mobile contact for the day of visits: 07913 638380 (make a note of the number when you send your booking form!).
PICK UP TIMES
Leave Oadby (Epic Accessories) at 7.35 am
Leave Leicester (National Express Bay, St Margaret’s Bus Station) at 7.55 am approx.
Leave Glenfield (Co-Op) at 8.15am A permit to park on the Co-op car park will be provided on the day by the Excursions Organiser.
Departure times will be strictly adhered to. It is your responsibility to be at the stated point.
EXCURSIONS, HOLIDAYS AND THEATRE TRIPS
If you have an e-mail address which you use regularly it would be very useful if you would send it to me so that I am able to contact you quickly with special offers for outings, theatre, shows, TV recordings etc.
My e-mail address is: email@example.com
Page Last Updated: 18 May 2012