Skip to content Accessibility What's New Complain or Comment Website Feedback Form
Lcc weebsite fox logo for printing


Contact information

The National Health Service (NHS) provide advice, support and some services. If you have a continence problem please contact your doctor or community nursing service (specialist continence nurses can assess your problem)

Related links

Can I get incontinence products on the NHS
The taboo of incontinence - NHS
Bowel incontinence - NHS
Find my GP

Page Last Updated: 17 February 2015