Skip to main content

Data protection

a virtual padlock infront of rows of data

How to make a subject access request and how to complain to us if you're not happy with how your information request was handled

  • Public access to data held by the council 

    How we aim to make information we hold available.

  • Requesting personal information 

    The Data Protection Act allows you to find out what information the council holds about you. This is known as the right to "subject access".

  • Information requests - complaints 

    If you’re not happy with how we’ve dealt with your subject access or Freedom of Information request, you can complain and ask us to review our decisions

  • Public Health Fair Processing Notice 

    Leicestershire County Council’s Public Health service will access health and related information to analyse the health needs and outcomes of the local population and for monitoring trends and patterns of diseases and the associated risk factors.

Top of page