Skip to main content

Getting the right help if you have a learning disability

Get the right help from Adult Social Care if you have a learning disability

We’ll try to provide you with the right amount of support, when you need it.

  • To find out the best way to help you, a social worker can visit you to talk about what help you need.  This is called an assessment.
  • Your carer will be offered an assessment for you.
  • The social worker will also check to see if you are ‘eligible’ for services. Eligible means that you can get support from the Council.
Help us improve this page Hide content
Top of page