Skip to main content


If a service or conduct of a Councillor is unsatisfactory or unacceptable you can make a complaint to the County Council. The process for dealing with the complaint depends on the type and level of the complaint.

Search Priority 
Include item in auto-suggest/search results 
Section / Topic 
This A - Z item belongs to: 
Top of page