Skip to main content

How to find help

Clinically extremely vulnerable people

Please see the latest government advice for residents who are considered clinically extremely vulnerable.

Leicestershire’s community hub

Our community hub brings together a range of help for people who’ve been identified as being most at risk from coronavirus and are isolating at home – and don’t have support from friends or family. This includes help with:

  • Getting medication
  • Getting food
  • Social care

The hub has been set up by the county and district councils across Leicestershire.

How to find help

  1. If the NHS has identified you, or the named person you care for, by letter as someone at risk of severe illness if you catch Coronavirus (also known as COVID-19) then you should register your needs at:
  2. If you are aged 18 or over, live in Leicestershire and need help from social care, you can find information and refer online.

If you have concerns for the immediate safety of an adult you can find more information here: Protecting adults at risk.

Or call our Customer Service Centre on 0116 305 0004

  3. If you need support other than Adult Social Care - for example loneliness or accessing food assistance - please contact your Local District Council.


Find out about volunteering