Looking for a new career challenge?
As a specialist foster carer you can look at two routes to progress your role:
One2One foster care
One2One carers are experienced in dealing with challenging behaviours and provide intensive support to a young person. Being a One2One foster carer is a full-time role and carers should be able to drive, have a spare bedroom and have no under 18s living at home.
- Must have relevant experience or a professional background dealing with challenging or difficult behaviours. This may include health and social care, youth work or teaching
- Earn from £35,360k plus allowances per annum with paid leave
- Receive a tailored training & support package
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, with extensive support from Leicestershire County Council staff
- Must have a spare bedroom
- Must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle
This is your chance to use your skills and make a real difference to a Leicestershire young person who needs extra support.
Please contact us today to find out more.
Tell me more about fostering