We regularly undertake a range of initiatives and activities which enable people with disabilities to participate fully in the recruitment process and to support them at work:
- Offering guaranteed interviews* to applicants with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a job;
- Flexible approach to the recruitment process;
- Raising awareness through disability training for staff;
- Working closely with our Disabled Workers’ Group to consult and get feedback on the experiences of staff with disabilities;
- Actively developing and promoting an inclusive culture.
Alternative Format Application Forms
If you require a copy of the application form and vacancy details in an alternative format, please contact the ESC Service Desk by telephone on 0300 3030222 or by email at email@example.com.
In order to assess your suitability for a guaranteed interview, you will need to declare that you have a disability on your application form and ensure that you demonstrate how you meet the essential criteria detailed in the person specification. You will not be required to tell us what disability you have in order to qualify for the guaranteed interview scheme.
Attending an Interview
If you are invited to attend an interview you will be given advance notice of:
- Where and when the interview will be held;
- The format of the selection process, especially if it involves a test or presentation.
If you require any adjustments to be made during the selection process, please contact us.