We are all currently going through a very challenging time across the country and here at Leicestershire County Council we are looking for Home Care Assistants to join our crisis response service and help us maintain our high standard of care in the community.
As a Home Care Assistant in the crisis response and home first service you will provide short-term support to help residents become as independent as possible, by giving them the opportunity, motivation and confidence to relearn or regain some of the skills for daily living that may have been lost as a result of illness, accident or disability.
Could you be the person that provides this vital service to our isolated and vulnerable residents and give them much needed support?
If so, we would love for you to join our dedicated team.
- Permanent Home Care Assistant contracts
- 25hr contracts
- £9.54 an hour
- Based around the county
- Shifts between 7am –10pm Monday to Sunday with alternate weekends off
- Make a real difference to the people and communities of Leicestershire
- The opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Access to a professional counselling service
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to wider wallet which provides discounts at some of your favourite stores
- 94% of our staff say we are a good employer
- Discounted local gym membership
- Care Certificate or NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Care work experience in the community or residential
- Good verbal and written skills
- Committed to high standards and quality of care
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle