Borrow and download thousands of free eAudiobook titles from Leicestershire Libraries using BorrowBox and RBdigital. Both services are free and provide a range of different titles and authors - it is worth browsing both to see the full collection.
- Borrow up to ten eAudiobook titles at a time from each service, for up to 3 weeks
- If the title you want is on loan, you can reserve it for free - you will receive an email when it’s ready to download
- No overdue charges - titles are returned automatically at the end of the 3-week loan period
Downloaded eAudiobooks can be listened to offline without an internet connection for the duration of the 3-week loan period.
How to use BorrowBox eAudiobooks
BorrowBox eAudiobooks on smartphone or tablet
You can browse, download and read eAudiobooks at any time from any location using the free app.
- On opening the BorrowBox app for the first time enter 'Leicestershire Library Services' in the 'Library' field and enter your Leicestershire library card number, PIN and an email address.
BorrowBox on a PC or Mac
- Sign in to the website using your Leicestershire library card number and PIN. If signing in for the first time you will also be prompted to enter an email address.
- Download and listen to eAudiobook titles on your PC or Mac or transfer eAudiobook files from your computer onto a portable device such as an MP3 player.
How to use RBdigital eAudiobooks
RBdigital eAudiobooks on a smartphone or tablet
You can browse, download and listen to eAudiobooks at any time from any location using the free app.
If using the service for the first time you must create an RBdigital account.
- Download the Rbdigital app and select Register Now
- Choose your country
- Select Leicestershire County Council
- Enter the requested library card details and create a memorable username and password
- Sign into the app using your RBdigital username and password
RBdigital eAudiobooks on a PC or Mac
- If using the service for the first time you must create an RBdigital account using your Leicestershire Libraries card number and PIN
- Sign in to the website using your RBdigital username and password
- Download and listen to eAudiobook titles by downloading the free RBdigital Media Manager, or transfer eAudiobook files from a PC or Mac onto a portable device such as an MP3 player.
eAudiobooks help and support
BorrowBox: Visit the BorrowBox help page - you will need to log in using a Leicestershire library card number and PIN.
RBdigital: Visit the RBdigital help page.