Borrow and download thousands of free eBook titles from Leicestershire Libraries using BorrowBox.
- Borrow up to ten eBook titles at a time from BorrowBox for up to 3 weeks
- If the title you want is on loan, reserve it for free - you receive an email when it’s ready to download
- No overdue charges - titles are returned automatically at the end of the 3-week loan period
How to use BorrowBox eBooks
BorrowBox on a smartphone or tablet
You can browse, download and read eBooks at any time from any location using the free app.
Downloaded eBooks can be read offline without an internet connection for the duration of the 3 week loan period.
- On opening the BorrowBox app for the first time enter 'Leicestershire Libraries' in the 'Library' field and enter your Leicestershire library card number, PIN and an email address.
BorrowBox on a PC or Mac
- Sign in to the Leicestershire Libraries BorrowBox website using your Leicestershire library card number and PIN.
- Download eBook titles and read using Adobe’s free Digital Editions Software.
- eBook titles can be transferred from a PC or Mac onto an e-Reader device (excluding Kindle e-Readers) using Adobe Digital Editions.
BorrowBox help and support
Visit the BorrowBox help page and login using a Leicestershire library card number and PIN.