Register your event
All events, private or public, should be registered in the early planning stages to allow time for the any required measures to be planned and implemented. Regular or annual events will also need to be registered.
You must contact the relevant District or Borough council to complete an Event Notification Form and register your event:
- Blaby District Council – Notify us of your event
- Charnwood Borough Council – Holding an event in Charnwood – how to notify us
- Harborough District Council – Event toolkit
- Hinckley and Bosworth Council – Events Buddy – help arranging your event
- Melton Borough Council – Event management
- North West Leicestershire District Council – Event management and delivery
- Oadby and Wigston Council – Event notification
Leicestershire Highways work together with the emergency services, the seven District and Borough Councils and other key agencies to provide event organisers with guidance to ensure that events are carried out safely around the County. Your completed form will notify all the relevant parties of your proposed event and you may be contacted by any individual agency for more information or to offer you guidance.