With over 30 years of collective experience, our Personal Assistant (PA) support service can assist you in all areas of home help which is tailored specifically to your needs. We work with vulnerable adults in their own homes, to help them with their day to day lives and to encourage independent living.
We can provide help with
- home upkeep and cleaning
- cooking, meal planning and medication prompting
- making and getting to appointments
- companionship and accessing the community
- sitting service and respite for carers
- companionship visits
- arranging activities and days out
- general help and guidance to people living independently in the community
We are a small, dedicated, hard working team and committed to making people's lives better.
- Health and wellbeing, Help at home, Leisure and recreation
- Blaby, Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, Leicester, Northamptonshire, Oadby and Wigston