Enrych Connect supports people with disabilities and their carers who have limited ability to access information online. Our aim is to build your confidence so that you can use your computer, laptop or mobile phone safely and gain greater choices on products, services and activities as well as being able to communicate with friends and family online.
- tailored computer training and technical support in group settings
- one to one support in your own home if this is more appropriate to your needs
- free equipment on loan to get you started until you’re confident enough to buy your own
- adaptations and software to help with accessibility including stroke survivors and people with visual impairments.
Our service is free of charge and available across Leicestershire. Wee accept referrals from individuals and professionals so please contact us for more information.
Enrych Connect is run by our charitable division so donations are always welcome!
- Advice and support, Education, learning and employment, Health and wellbeing, Leisure and recreation
- Blaby, Charnwood, Derbyshire, Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, Melton, North West Leicestershire, Oadby and Wigston