Skip to main content

Coronavirus is still a danger

To help prevent the spread and stay safe you can:
• keep a distance from others
• wear face coverings where required
• wash hands often
• get your vaccine/booster when you’re eligible
• regularly test and self-isolate if required

Further guidance on how to stay safe and prevent the spread

Sign up to Leicestershire Matters for council updates

Not able to reach agreement about special educational provision, or health and care provision in an Education, Health and Care Plan?

Try mediation disagreement resolution – a free service for parents and carers of children with special educational needs and for young people with special educational needs.

Our mediation and disagreement resolution service aims to help young people, parents and carers, local authorities and others who are responsible for making special educational, health and care provision reach an agreement that is in the best interest of the child or young person.

Advice and support, Education, learning and employment
Blaby, Charnwood, Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, North West Leicestershire, Oadby and Wigston
Top of page