The Leicestershire and Rutland County FA is dedicated to delivering football for all. We are committed to delivery of and expansion of community grass roots teams across Leicester City Leicestershire, and Rutland.
We pride ourselves by the breath of inclusive football clubs we have supported to grow over the years.
All our inclusive football clubs are affiliated to Leicestershire County FA and follow best practice.
The club being affiliated to the FA assures that:
- Every team coach has been Criminal Record Bureau checked
- Achieved FA Level One - first steps to coaching
- Completed FA Safeguarding Course
The Leicestershire and Rutland Inclusive League provide opportunities for players of varying abilities to play learn and compete at many local fixtures around the County.
We also have developed our coach education programme that supports all our disability provisions.
Courses start at Level One Coaching Award, as well as more specific coaching awards for coaching disabled footballer, as well as coaching awards to support both Blind and Deaf Footballers.
If you wish to discuss any aspect of the Leicestershire and Rutland County FA or to gain an understanding of which clubs are available across Leicestershire and Rutland please contact Philippa Bass - Disability Football Development officer on 0116 2867828 or email info@leicestershireFA.com or visit the Leicestershire and Rutland County FA website
- Clubs and groups, Community inclusion and day services, Leisure and recreation, Outdoor activities, Sporting activities
- Blaby, Charnwood, Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, Leicester, Melton, North West Leicestershire, Oadby and Wigston, Rutland