Moneywise Plus provides free and instant digital, financial and employability support to people over the age of 16 across Leicester and Leicestershire who are not in work and have the right to live and work in the UK.
Moneywise Plus offers a range of activities, including outreach and taster digital skills sessions, one-to-one support, group work and, where appropriate, formal education and volunteering to develop a range of personal and employment-related financial and digital skills. We provide a bespoke service tailored to the individual needs of the participant, who will be supported by our Engagement Team to access the project.
Moneywise Plus will help individuals across Leicestershire with:
- Financial skills including personal money management, opening a bank account, mobile/internet banking and maximising income where possible (for example, by utility switching).
- Digital skills in using computers and internet safely, staying in touch with family and friends, emailing, accessing online services and using PCs, tablets and devices.
- Employability skills and confidence – including writing CVs and personal statements, developing interview skills and applying for paid and voluntary positions
Referrals can be made either by an individual self-referring to us via our online referral form, through an organisation via our online referral form or by attending a Digital Taster session in the local community.
- Advice and support, Education, learning and employment
- Blaby, Charnwood, Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, Leicester, Melton, North West Leicestershire, Oadby and Wigston