Prestige Care 247 was formed in April 2013, with the aim of supporting the local community to live their lives to the full and support them with their daily needs, dreams and goals. All our care services are offered in a person centred way to ensure our clients needs and wants are met at all times.
Prestige Care 247 is based in the heart of the community in Barwell. Our around the clock services support people to become or remain independent and live life to the full. We actively encourage the discovery of new skills and interests, supporting individuals in the community and in their own homes.
Our service provides support for people aged 18 and over who have learning and physical difficulties/disabilities, complex needs and mental health and includes
- Health Issues and personal care
- Accessing the community and going to appointments
- Shopping and cleaning assistance
- Emergency support at night
- Support for you with going on holiday (your carer can come with you if you want them to)
- Help at home, Respite and short breaks, Supported accommodation and care homes
- Hinckley and Bosworth