Reading Fairy is part of the Wow group franchise, including; Baby Foundations, Baby Sensory, Toddler Sense, Mini Professors and Keepabeat.
Classes are for 1-5 year-olds have been developed by early reading experts to give children the best start for learning to read. Our unique progressive curriculum is based on the latest research and best early years practice. Reading Fairy’s curriculum supports every age and stage of a child’s preschool reading journey. We believe in learning through play.
Our activities include:
- sensory and performance storytelling,
- songs and rhymes,
- first words and fun phonics games,
- picture book time and more!
Studies show that the benefits of reading for enjoyment are far reaching and include: academic success at school, creative and imaginative thinking, relationship building, developing empathy, feeling self-confident, and improving well-being.
There are 4 progressive stages in a child’s Reading Fairy journey:
- Book Babies (Age 1+) encourages early language and literacy
- Toddler Tales (18 months+) active early language and literacy
- Story Stars (Age 2+) explores letters and sounds
- Reading Recruits (Ages 3-5) prepares for learning to read at school
- Advice and support, Clubs and groups, Dance, drama or music, Education, learning and employment, Leisure and recreation, Sensory and therapy service
- Blaby, Harborough, Leicester, North West Leicestershire, Oadby and Wigston