Sunrise Wellbeing provides therapeutic support, interventions, workshops, counselling and psychotherapy for children, young people and adults.
All interventions are either 1:1 or group based and are tailored to meet the individual's needs. We offer:
Counselling and Psychotherapy (following a Person Centred, Attachment & CBT modality)
Creative emotional support which helps people understand their emotions, find coping strategies, build resilience and self-regulation to understand their difficulties (feelings, behaviour or Special Educational Need and Disability)
- 1:1 sessions with children and young people aged 4 -19 years old
- 1:1 sessions with parents/carers
- 6 week group work programme (with up to 4 children and young people) on a specific need, such as anxiety or self-esteem
- Workshops on specific topics for parent/carers
- Training for professionals working with children and young people
Our service can be funded through school/college budget/funding when support is brought into school or by the family/client independently when accessing emotional support privately.
Sessions are held within the school/college or at our private practice based in the heart of Groby, Leicester.
- Advice and support, Counselling, Health and wellbeing
- Hinckley and Bosworth, Leicester, North West Leicestershire