During the COVID-19 pandemic, our project continues to help people into work for free.
We’re offering exclusive online courses, job search tips, CV refreshing and regular remote 1-2-1 support via our employment hotline: 0116 249 8828 (Mon-Thurs, 10am-2pm)
The Work.Live.Leicestershire (WiLL) programme helps people who are economically inactive and unemployed living in rural Leicestershire. We provide access to holistic, tailored support that enables them to move into job search, training or employment.
At our drop in work clubs, we work with project partners to offer support, advice and guidance for:
- job searching, applications, interview skills etc.
- access to computers
- opportunities to volunteer
- training courses including digital skills
- helping business start ups
- transport advice to enable better use of public transport e.g. planning routes
Drop in sessions are held at:
- Hinckley Library on Wednesdays 10 am to 12 noon.
- Coalville Library on Thursdays 10 am to 12 noon.
We also run pop up work clubs across other areas of the county. Contact us for more details of when and where these may be operating.
We also provide one to one/intensive support/drop in sessions for people who have been long term unemployed or who have no or limited skills and experience.
This project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery Community Fund.
- Advice and support, Education, learning and employment, Health and wellbeing
- Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, Melton, North West Leicestershire