Skip to main content

Conservation and sustainability

Meadow flowers

Protecting the environment and enhancing communities.

  • Report a problem with a tree 

    You can report a problem with a tree if it is causing an obstruction or danger to road users or pedestrians or is damaging property.


    Leicestershire County Council's free tree schemes for farmers and landowners to plant trees, woodland and hedges in rural areas of the county.

  • Apply for permission to work on a protected tree 

    You need to apply for permission before any works are carried out to a protected tree including minor pruning.

  • Environmental policies and reports 

    Find out more about our environmental strategies and read our performance reports


Top of page