Leicestershire Libraries are offering a click and collect service.
This enables registered library members to request a selection of books chosen by library staff, based on details of their favourite genres or authors.
If you are not already a library member, you can join the library online.
Some community managed libraries may offer a collection service. If you wish to use one of these, you will need to contact them directly for further information on availability and ordering.
To request your selection, complete the form below. You'll be able to amend your request at any time and resubmit your order when you are ready for a new range of titles.
Please note: Specific titles cannot be requested due to availability of stock at our libraries. Staff will only pick from the stock available at the pick-up library of your choice, as the library transport service is currently suspended.
If you don’t have an email address and would like to request a selection, please call 0116 305 2695 to speak to a member of the libraries team.
Once staff have selected your books they will be issued to your library card.
When they are ready to collect a member of staff will contact you to arrange a suitable pick up time. Each of our libraries has careful social distancing measures in place to keep you and our staff safe.
On collection you will be asked for your name and library card number so that we can easily locate your order.
When you have finished with your collection, simply post them through the returns slot at the library you borrowed them from.
You can make new Click and Collect request when you are ready to return the books from your previous order.
Request Click and Collect
The request form requires you to log in with a Leicestershire County Council Self account.
- If you don't have a Self account, sign up for a Self account first.
- New sign-ups will receive a verification email (check spam/junk folders) - click the link in the email to verify your account.
- You'll then be directed to a profile form to add your name and address.
- If you already have a Self account, please ensure it has your current address. To update the address, log in and click ‘Welcome to Self!’ then select ‘My profile’.
- If you don't wish to register for a Self account, please call the libraries team on 0116 305 2695 to request your selection of books.
Request click and collect Log in to your Self account
If you would like any more information about this service, please email email@example.com or telephone 0116 305 2695.