Skip to main content

Food businesses in Leicestershire – Natasha’s Law

New legislation came into force on 1 October 2021. The new law means that food businesses must provide full ingredient lists and allergen labelling on foods packaged for sale on premises.

See: Introduction to allergen labelling changes (PPDS) on the Food Standards Agency website for information on how to comply.

The Food Standards Agency is also providing a free webinar for food businesses explaining the new labelling requirements. Find further information and register for the webinar

Coronavirus regulations and operation of a premises

View operation of premises information relating to coronavirus health protection restrictions and regulations.

Citizens Advice consumer service

For any additional trading standards matters that you would like to report/need advice about, please contact the Citizens Advice consumer service or call its consumer helpline on 0808 223 1133.

Top of page