Popular now

lady using a laptop

Find out when the grass near you will be cut using our interactive map

Leicestershire remains the lowest-funded county in the country - find out more about how we're leading calls for reform

If you’ve received an invoice from us you can pay it online.

School terms and holidays for Leicestershire County Council schools

You can tell us about problems or defects on roads or pavements in the county, such as potholes, through our online form

You can apply for an older person's bus pass for free travel on the bus anywhere in England during off-peak times.

Find up to date information about current and planned roadworks in Leicestershire including road closures and diversion routes

The blue badge scheme gives parking concessions across the UK, which help disabled people park closer to their destination

Apply for a primary school place in Leicestershire.

The Government has published information to help businesses, individuals and EU citizens living in the United Kingdom prepare for the UK leaving the European Union.

We are taking the necessary immediate and longer-term steps to support and protect residents, staff and partners. Our focus is keeping critical services running, particularly those supporting vulnerable people such as our children’s and adults’ services, coroners, urgent road repairs, waste disposal and public health.

We're working with health colleagues and partners to make sure that the people of Leicestershire are kept well informed with the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) information.

Your child may be able to get free transport to school if they live further from their school than the walking distance allowed by law or if you’re on a low income. It will depend on where you live and which school your child goes to.

Your child may be able to get assistance with transport costs to go to sixth form or college in the form of a fixed term grant.


Councillor Pam Posnett celebrates the GigaHub roll out

Trailblazing scheme will boost connections in rural areas

Watch the meeting online from 11am

Our version features a young person snaking his way through the skatepark while wearing a ‘Fostering Leicestershire’ t-shirt