Adult social care and health

Leicestershire County Council's County Hall Headquarters

Council leaders have joined forces to raise serious concerns with the Home Office about Leicestershire taking more than its fair share of asylum seekers

The panel ensures that key decisions are shaped by residents, service users and carers

Plan protects public services during tough economic times and includes £57m investment in support

Become a Shared Lives Carer

Are you over 18 years old with some experience in a caring role?

Find out how you could change a life from your own home by becoming a Shared Lives Carer.

A woman with Down syndrome and her carer planting