Family support and safety
- Leicestershire Children and Family Wellbeing Service
- Living Without Abuse provide community-based support to men, women and children affected by domestic abuse or sexual violence in Leicester city, Leicestershire and Rutland.
- Women’s Aid Leicestershire Limited provide support to women and children fleeing domestic abuse and provide vital assistance to all victims of domestic abuse and sexual violence.
- FreeVa works towards reducing domestic violence, rape and sexual assault in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland.
- Turning Point works with anyone who is affected by drugs or alcohol and wants support to make change.
You can report a safeguarding concern or incident you are experiencing.
Leaving your current host property
If you feel you need to leave your current host property, because there are safeguarding concerns or because the relationship with your host has broken down, you can tell us online.
Take steps to prevent against the heightened cyber threat. Learn how to stay safe and secure online on the Cyber Aware website.