Borrowbox eBooks and eAudiobooks
Borrow and download thousands of free eBook and eAudiobook titles from Leicestershire Libraries using BorrowBox.
- Borrow up to ten eBook titles and ten eAudiobook titles at a time from BorrowBox for up to 3 weeks
- If the title you want is on loan, reserve it for free - you will receive an email when it’s ready to download
- No overdue charges - titles are returned automatically at the end of the 3-week loan period
BorrowBox on a smartphone or tablet
You can browse, download and read eBooks and eAudiobooks at any time from any location using the free app.
Downloaded titles can be read offline without an internet connection for the duration of the 3 week loan period.
- Install the free BorrowBox app for Apple
- Install the free BorrowBox app for Android
- Install the free BorrowBox app for Kindle Fire
On opening the BorrowBox app for the first time enter 'Leicestershire Libraries' in the 'Library' field and enter your Leicestershire library card number, PIN and an email address.
BorrowBox on a PC or Mac
- Sign in to the Leicestershire Libraries BorrowBox website using your Leicestershire library card number and PIN.
- Borrow and download titles to read/listen on your computer. Read eBooks using Adobe’s free Digital Editions Software
- eBook titles can be transferred from a PC or Mac onto an e-Reader device (excluding Kindle e-Readers) using Adobe Digital Editions.
- Audiobook titles can be transferred from a PC or Mac onto a portable device such as an MP3 player.
BorrowBox help and support
Visit the BorrowBox help page and login using a Leicestershire library card number and PIN.