Deacon and Hardy provide day service support for people across south Leicestershire and Warwickshire. We offer a range of opportunities for people with learning and/or physical disabilities, including:
- Gardening and horticulture
- Pottery and woodwork
- Art and craft
- Sport sessions
- Adult Learning and WEA courses
- Visits and outings
- Cooking, life skills and independence training
- Volunteering opportunities and work experience
- Person Centred Planning
We have day services based in Hinckley, Whetstone, Wigston and Market Harborough where we provide meaningful activities in a supportive and caring environment. If you would like to view/use our services please call to discuss.
We currently accept referrals from Adult Social Care, health care professionals and self-referrals.
- Day care and day services
- Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, Oadby and Wigston