Yoga is a combination of breath-led movements and an opportunity to de-stress and develop mindfulness through relaxation, breathing and meditation.
At Deafworks we have the knowledge, skills and understanding of the communication needs of deaf and hard of hearing adults. Deaf Yoga Works is run by a deaf Yoga teacher using BSL voice-over for those who do not use sign. Deaf people will be provided with specific tuition, support, guidance to learn, develop and enjoy their Yoga practice.
Our current weekly classes are held in
- Leicester - Every Friday from 7 pm to 8.30 pm at the Tesco Community Space room (off Aisle 24) Beaumont Leys, Leicester LE4 1DE.
- Derby - Every Monday, 19:00 - 20:30 at The Multi-Faith Centre, University of Derby, Kedleston Road, Derby DE22 1GB
- Nottingham - Every Thursday, 19:00 - 20:30 at West Bridgeford Methodist Church, Musters Road, Nottingham NG2 7PQ
- Coventry - Every Friday, 10:00 - 11.30am at Baginton Village Hall, Frances Road, Baginton, Coventry CV8 3AB
Not sure if Yoga is for you? Why not take a Trial Session for £5 for a chance to experience a session to see if it's right for you. There is no obligation whatsoever to continue. Please contact us for more information about our classes including 1:1 and 2:1 private tuition.
- Health and wellbeing, Leisure and recreation
- Derbyshire, Leicester, Nottinghamshire, Warwickshire