FTM Dance are a performing arts respite service for children, young people and adults with additional needs, disabilities and medical conditions. We offer dance drama and music making sessions as well as creative therapies.
We offer weekend, afterschool, holiday clubs and adult opportunities. We operate services in Leicester, Loughborough and Melton and our sessions aim to promote confidence, independence, social skills, emotional regulation, learning and development and more.
• Loughborough College, Radmore Road, Loughborough, LE11 3BT
• Attenborough Arts Centre, Lancaster Road, Leicester, LE1 7HA
• Brooksby College, Ashfordby Road, Melton, LE13 0HJ
Our staff are experienced teachers and therapists who run sessions using a person centred approach. Our support staff are highly skilled and trained in disability and medical related aspects such as enteral feeding, epilepsy, colostomy, moving and handling and others.
Accessing our services
We accept private and local authority referrals.
• Leicestershire County Council Short Breaks and Specialist Play Scheme
• Leicestershire County Council Community Life Choices (Adult Framework)
• Leicester City Council Community Opportunities: Enhancing Independence, Choice and Inclusion (Adult Framework)
We can provide 1:1 support and transport at an additional cost. Other staff ratios are available if required and people are free to bring their own carer if they wish.
- Advice and support, Education, learning and employment, Health and wellbeing, Leisure and recreation, Respite and short breaks
- Charnwood, Leicester, Melton