GoTo Healthcare aims to provide care and support for people who require assistance to live independently in their own home. We provide support for:
- Getting up and going to bed, dressing and undressing
- Personal and oral hygiene
- Management of continence, including aids e.g. pads
- Administration and prompting of medication
- Laundry, ironing, shopping and collecting prescriptions
- Moving and transferring (including use of hoists if available and other prescribed equipment)
- Accessing the community for leisure, recreation and activities
We can also provide visits for companionship and help with reading, letter writing, phone calls and advice about managing finances.
We work with community nurses for care of pressure areas as well as end of life and palliative care.
Although we are newly registered with the CQC, we have considerable experience in the care industry and our registered manager was a nurse for 10 years. All staff are DBS checked and trained to carry out their duties.
We accept referrals from people funding their own care and from local authorities.
- Health and wellbeing, Help at home, Respite and short breaks
- Harborough, Leicester, Lincolnshire, Melton, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Oadby and Wigston, Rutland