Infinity Care is a privately owned company registered with the CQC. Our rating is "Good" following our first CQC inspection in March 2019. We pride ourselves on providing quality care in your own home by supplying professionally trained and qualified experts to support younger and older people in their own homes including
- Cleaning/domestic/home help/laundry ad, food preparation
- Shopping, errands, companionship and accessing the community/social interaction.
- support with medication and personal care
- Cancer, Dementia and Palliative care
- Sit in services, respite and sleeping nights
- Live in carers 24 x 7 days
We deliver professional care in the community and can accommodate care services from 30 mins to 24 hour live-in care. Our staff are trained to meet individuals needs with bespoke training to provide an enhanced level of care and round the clock services as well as a fully managed out of hours service.
- Health and wellbeing, Help at home, Respite and short breaks, Transport and mobility
- Leicester, Oadby and Wigston