LEAT is a charitable organisation with 20 years experience of providing high quality support to young people aged 15+ and adults with Autistic Spectrum Disorders and especially Asperger syndrome.
The support is holistic and person-centred, delivered by experienced support workers, some of whom are also qualified adult tutors/trainers who will help to negotiate an individual support package with Community Mental Health Teams.
The support will be specific to individual need and could include the following:
- Independent living skills
- Social and communication skills
- Anxiety and stress awareness & management
- Career advice and guidance
- Benefits advice and guidance
- Employment support
- Further education support
We also run a weekly social group which meet in Leicester city centre and organise outings to different places of interest in the city and county every 6 to 8 weeks.
Please contact us for details of our charges whether you want to arrange and pay privately or whether you are funded through a Personal Budget via your local authority or Community Mental Health professional.
We also provide support, advice and guidance to parents and families of people with ASDs.
- Advice and support, Counselling, Education, learning and employment, Health and wellbeing, Help at home, Leisure and recreation, Transport and mobility
- Blaby, Charnwood, Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, Leicester, Melton, North West Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Oadby and Wigston, Rutland