Leicester Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender Centre is a voluntary organisation established to support lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. The centre offers support for LGBT including counselling, support and social groups as well as training for professionals across Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. We are open Monday to Thursday from 2 pm to 5 pm.
Check on our website to find out dates and times of all the social and support groups we run including
- Free drop in groups for younger (13 plus) and older people who identify anywhere under the LGBT+ umbrella or are questioning their sexuality or gender identity
- Social and support group for LGBT+ refugees and asylum seekers
- Social and support group for family members, partner and friends of adult trans individuals
- Social and support group for parents and carers of trans youth under 18.
- Advice and support, Counselling, Leisure and recreation, Sporting activities