- Advice and support , Health and wellbeing , Leisure and recreation
- Blaby , Charnwood , Harborough , Hinckley and Bosworth , Leicester , Melton , North West Leicestershire , Oadby and Wigston
Our key aims are:
1. Supporting families who have a member with Down Syndrome through a variety of social activities involving the whole family.
2. Creating opportunities and financial support for friendship and fun for members with Downs Syndrome within their peer group.
3. Fundraise to create opportunities and give financial support.
We offer regular events for family and members, some support for hobbies and an education grant. We also go out on training days and help support speech therapy.
We run a monthly Craft Club for over 16s (usually 2nd Monday of the month). Ask for Sue for more details.