We provide social groups for young people and adults with learning disabilities and deliver a range of activities to support them in the local community.
Here is just a selection of what we offer on a weekly basis at the Mencap Centre:
- Mondays: Gardening Club from 10 am to 2 pm for adults 18 plus.
- Tuesdays: Gateway Club - Out and About Social and Leisure Group from 8 pm to 10 pm for adults aged 19 to 40. We also run a Cookery Club on Tuesdays from 12 pm to 4 pm at the Venue, Phoenix House, Nottingham Road, Melton. LE13 0UL.
- Wednesdays: Gateway Club - Social and Leisure evening from 7 pm to 9 pm for adults 19 plus.
- Fridays: Gateway Club - Out and About Social and Leisure Group from 8 pm to 10 pm for adults aged 19 to 25. We also run a Journey Nights Social and Leisure Club on Friday evenings for young people aged 19 to 25 from 8 pm to 10 pm.
Please contact us for more information and costs. Please note our website is currently under development.
- Advice and support, Leisure and recreation