The NNWEC provide horse riding activities for able and disabled riders including
- Horse therapy dessions particularly therapeutic for children and adults with ADHD, Behavioural Problems, Depression, Anxiety and Communication Disorders
- Pony Club Centre
- Own a Pony Days (school holiday activity - you are taught to look after your own pony) full days and half days
- Assisted Work Experience Placements with riding
- Learning and training opportunities
We accept referrals from Leicestershire, Warwickshire, West Midlands and Staffordshire.
- Education, learning and employment, Health and wellbeing, Leisure and recreation