- social care
- equipment and assistive technology
- housing and home adaptations
- Freephone: 0808 800 3333
- Textphone: Use Type Talk by dialling 18001 from a textphone followed by 0808 800 3333
- British Sign Language (BSL) interpreters. You can access video calls with BSL interpreters, using the InterpretersLive! service
- Advice and support
- Blaby , Charnwood , Derbyshire , Harborough , Hinckley and Bosworth , Leicester , Lincolnshire , Melton , North West Leicestershire , Northamptonshire , Nottinghamshire , Oadby and Wigston , Rutland , Staffordshire , Warwickshire
We're Scope, the disability equality charity in England and Wales. Our helpline provides free, independent and impartial advice and support on issues that matter to disabled people and their families.
Our phone lines are open from Monday to Saturday: 8am to 8pm and Sunday: 10am to 6pm and most Bank holidays. Our information officers can answer questions and talk you through a wide range of topics connected with disability, including:
We can also put you in touch with local providers of information and support and other Scope services in your area. Contact us by:
Tell us about any updates to this information using our online form
The directory is impartial - the council does not endorse or recommend any organisation listed.