- Mental Health -Stepping Stones workshops for recovery from Anxiety & depression
- Health and Wellbeing Support drop in with optional activities
- Health condition support groups (Lipoedema, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia and MS)
- Health and Wellbeing guided walks
- Men only groups
- Singing for fun and wellbeing
- Arts and crafts
- Seated exercise, gentle yoga and mindfulness, meditation and relaxation
- Support and advice
- Tea room
- Group visits and lunches can be arranged by pre booking
- Seated Pilates
- Young Onset Dementia Support Group
- Advice and support Aids, adaptations and equipment Counselling Education, learning and employment Health and wellbeing Leisure and recreation Transport and mobility
Founded in 1989 by the late Mr David Clarke, we are a registered charity located near Markfield less than 10 miles from Leicester, on the edge of Charnwood Forest. We support the elderly, adults with disabilities and young people through wellbeing activities, outdoor education and inspiring support services.
Our welcoming and fully inclusive activities and support groups are held either at our main Ulverscroft Grange location or our activtiy cenre at Ulverscroft Manor and include:
Some sessions are free and some are chargeable and may need to be pre-booked. Please check our website http://www.shuttlewood-clarke.org/ under the What’s On tab for an up to date timetable. Or, you can just email us or give us a call.
Tell us about any updates to this information using our online form
The directory is impartial - the council does not endorse or recommend any organisation listed.