Skip to main content list housing for people looking to go on to higher education at university.

We help people to source and apply for housing close to their chosen university or higher education establishment so that they can sort out one of the most stressful parts of going to university- securing quality housing.

We also assist people that require accessible rooms or have additional accommodation needs to find suitable housing.

Doing this allows us to help individuals with additional needs to access higher education without fear of a lack of facilities.

Supported accommodation and care homes
Blaby, Charnwood, Derbyshire, Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, Leicester, Lincolnshire, Melton, North West Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Oadby and Wigston, Warwickshire
Top of page