We help people with learning disabilities who live in Leicester and Leicestershire to be independent, learn new skills and have fun through a wide range of different activities. There are over 50 sessions to choose from at our Leicester city base, for example:
- cooking, drama, cinema and bowling groups
- getting out and about with our cycling sessions
- travel training
- finding volunteering and employment opportunities
- Daytime discos and lots more!
All our sessions run at the same time every week, with the same member of staff so that we can give great and consistent support. Our groups are attended by a maximum of 5 people, allowing us to have a personalised focus on each individual.
We have been running since 1998 helping people to be part of their community and all our staff are DBS checked and fully trained.
For more details on how to join the project either go to our website or call us on 0116 257 5044/0116 257 5056.
- Day care and day services, Education, learning and employment, Leisure and recreation, Respite and short breaks