Victim First is a free, independent and confidential service for children, young people and adults of any age. Our team of experienced and professional caseworkers, supported by dedicated and highly trained volunteers help support victims and witnesses of crime.
Victim First can offer free and confidential support initially by telephone, in the following ways:
- Emotional Support to cope and recover from the crime
- Information on other agencies
- Advice on Crime Prevention
- Practical support such as a personal alarm or window/door alarm
- Restorative contact between victim and offender
- We can also offer support using language interpreters and BSL interpreters
The Victim First service is designed to ensure that the needs of the victim and witness are put first and foremost at every stage of the recovery process and you don't need to report the incident to the Police in order to access our service.
We are open Monday to Saturday 9am – 6pm and Wednesday 9am – 8pm.
You don't need to report the incident to the Police in order to access our service.
- Advice and support, Counselling, Health and wellbeing
- Blaby, Charnwood, Harborough, Hinckley and Bosworth, Leicester, North West Leicestershire, Oadby and Wigston