Skip to main content

Equipment and home adaptations

Find out about the equipment and changes available to help you in your home.


Go to the Safe and Well website to choose the best daily living aids for you, find places you can buy them, and discover where you can try them out locally.

Please select which type of support you are looking for to find out where to request help.

Help us improve this page Hide content
Top of page