Skip to main content

Contact your social worker

Contact your local social care office to speak to your social worker.

You should also contact your local office if you think someone is being abused and you know they have a social worker.

Leicestershire County Council’s local social care offices are open:

  • Monday to Thursday,  8.30am to 5pm
  • Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
Local social care offices
  AddressTelephone Fax
Blaby, Oadby and Wigston 

Bassett Street

South Wigston


LE18 4PE

Find on a map

0116 278 71110116 305 4974
Charnwood Pennine House

2 Lemyngton Street



LE11 1UH

Find on a map

01509 26664101509 210167
Harborough The Symington Building

Adam and Eve Street

Market Harborough


LE16 7AG

Find on a map

0116 305 01700116 305 5446

The Hinckley Hub

Rugby Road



LE10 0FR

Find on a map

01455 63696401455 899023


Station Approach

Burton Street

Melton Mowbray


LE13 1GH

Find on a map

0116 305 03010116 305 0352
North West Leicestershire 3 High Street



LE67 3EA

Find on a map

0116 305 44000116 305 4446

General enquiries

For general enquiries about Adult Social Care or if you don’t have a social worker contact the customer service centre.

Adult Social Care Customer Service Centre
Telephone: 0116 305 0004
Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5pm
Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm


Telephone the Emergency Duty Team if you need to speak to a social worker urgently when the office isn’t open.

Emergency Duty Team
Telephone: 0116 255 1606 

Help us make adult care services better

If you’d like to hear about different ways you can get involved, complete this short form to give us your contact details.

Help us improve this page Hide content
Top of page