Skip to main content

Scheduled maintenance affecting online forms:
Online forms will be unavailable over the weekend of Saturday and Sunday 3 and 4 October.


Phone 999 if a crime is being committed or if a child is in immediate danger.

Contact Leicestershire police on 101 if you think a crime has been committed but there is no immediate danger.

Contact our First Response Children’s Duty Team if you think a child is being:

• neglected
• physically abused
• sexually abused


Telephone our First Response Children’s Duty Team if you have urgent concerns about a child who needs a social worker or police officer today:

Call 0116 305 0005 (24 hour phone line)

If you work with children professionally or as a volunteer please use our:

Multi Agency Referral Form (MARF)

If you’re a friend, relative or neighbour of the child, use our online form:

Report child abuse and neglect

Recognise abuse and neglect

The NSPCC lists the signs and effects of:

Talk to a teacher, health visitor or doctor if you’re worried about a child but you’re not sure if they’re being abused or neglected.

Early help for children and young people

Friends and family members can use this form to request services for children, young people and their families who feel they may need some additional support. Please have the necessary information ready. You will have 60 minutes to complete the form:

Request for services form  

If you work with children and their families professionally please use our Multi Agency Referral Form (MARF) to request Early Help.

Top of page