Skip to main content

Community safety

Community awareness and our responsibility

  • Report abuse of a vulnerable adult 

    How to recognise abuse and report it.

  • Report abuse or neglect of a child 

    Phone 999 if a crime is being committed or if a child is in immediate danger. Contact Leicestershire police on 101 if you think a crime has been committed but there is no immediate danger. How to recognise child abuse or neglect and report it.

  • Find a Keep Safe Place 

    You can go to a Keep Safe Place if you're out and about and need to go somewhere to feel safe or get help for a few minutes.

  • Domestic violence - help is available 

    Advice about domestic or sexual violence from a new service

  • Hate incidents 

    A hate incident is any incident where someone is targeted because of who they are, or who someone thinks they are. Report a hate incident.

  • Dealing with anti-social behaviour  

    Anti-Social Behaviour is defined as behaviour that causes or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to another individual. Find out how to report it here.

  • Local area co-ordinators 

    Our Local Area Co-ordinators aim to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities, preventing people from reaching crisis and requiring costly care and support services.

  • Gypsy and Traveller Services 

    Contact details for Travellers Liaison Officers and the Traveller Education Service.


Top of page