There is a different process if you want to complain about a school. Contact Healthwatch Leicestershire and POhWER Leicestershire if you want to make a complaint about NHS services.
What you can complain about
You can complain about:
- poor standards of care of your child
- the amount or type of care your child receives
- failure to provide a service – such as home care, equipment, home adaptations
- the attitude or behaviour of a member of staff
- adoption services
- a care and supervision order
- special guardianship support services
Making a complaint to the council in British Sign Language
British Sign Language video telling you what to do if you want to make a complaint about council services (duration 2:21).